Thursday, January 9, 2014

For that Special Someone!

Hi All
It has been a long time since I posted last. Hope all had a very Merry Holiday season.  We had my daughter Rachel and grandson Cooper here for Christmas.  It was fun and it's been a couple years since we celebrated together.  Now the new year brings DYI projects.  I am excited to be having my Craft Room painted and tiled.  A totally new look!  Well here is my share for today.....

I saw this tutorial on SCS (splitcoast stampers) and fell in love with it.  It was done by Beate Johns, who is so talented.  Here is the link to here tutorial.  I changed it up just a bit by adding more layers and extra Designer Paper.  I had to change her dimensions since we were using different Heart Dies.  I also used some retired DSP but it was so pretty and gave my box the Romantic look I wanted.



All products used are from Stampin' UP!
Paper:  Very Vanilla Card Stock  101650,  Coaster Board 129392, and Attic Boutique DSP (retired).
Ink:  Soft Suede Classic Stampin Pad 126978.
Misc:  Big Shot Die Cutting Machine 113439, Hearts Collection Frame Lits 125599, Spiral Flower Originals Die (NEW Occasions Mini) 129379,  Two-Toned Pink Ribbon (from the clearance rack) 129294 and just a touch of Always Artichoke Seam Binding (retired).   I changed the strip of Very Vanilla to 16" x 21/8" ( I had to tape two pieces together then once I wrapped it I had to cut if off).  I plan to post the Tutorial for my box later this month and am hoping to do a class.  
If you are interested in Stampin' UP! and would like to know more about it, contact me and I amhappy to get you some details.  You can also hop of the the Join the Fun or Host A Party Links on my webiste. That's all for now....until next time.  Do one thing today that makes YOU happy. 
Rose Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment