Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Clearance Rack Blitz & Weekly Deals Dec 10-16



Check out the clearance rack for some fab deals.  Just go to my website here to see what they are offering.  

WOW look what great deals are this week's weekly deals!!!


 

Remember items are available while supplies last. So get them early and get everything you want.  At these prices you can't loose!

Have a great week, I am starting PT on my hand tomorrow:-( But I think it looks great.  Thanks Dr. Richards and staff for being there to help.
Just a reminder (JAR).....If you are planning to place a Christmas order make sure it is in before December 13, to insure it being delivered before Christmas.  
I will be back with some Christmas Card ideas tomorrow. Until then happy stamping and please be kind not just during the holiday season but all the time.  You never know what kind of a burden someone is carrying and a smile or a hand goes a long way.

Keep up the ink!

Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment