Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Reminder and share

Good Morning All
I wanted to remind you that there is only one week left in Stampin' UP! fabulous sign for $25 special.  Even if you don't want to sell you can get your discount as long as you stay active.  That means you and anyone you decide to give it to.  Contact me today to get more details.
Now on to my share
I did this card with the Ornament Keepsakes set, 120851 (which is not offered in any book, it's a carryover from last year's Holiday Mini) and the matching Holiday Ornament Framelits 127816.  I also used the Joy from A Banner Christmas 130255 from the current Holiday Mini, which I cut apart to mount vertically.  It is done in Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and a touch of Old Olive. I finished off with the bow done in our 7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon 129287

I stamped the Ornament onto the Vanilla then cut it out with the die.  I added a few sprigs to the top and the column along the side was done with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch 119275.  I was going for a rustic look and I think I did one.
Ornament Keepsakes Clear-Mount Stamp SetA Banner Christmas Clear-mount Stamp SetHoliday Ornaments Framelits Dies

Don't forget to check out our Deals of the week and Stampin up is also offering a Thursday Special. Just hop over to my site to see what this week's deals are.
Until Next time....be kind and do ONE thing today that makes you happy!
Rose Ann






No comments:

Post a Comment