Saturday, September 14, 2013

News and Card Share

New Clearance Rack Items
September 12, 2013 We have posted new items to the Clearance Rack!

Stampin' UP! will be updating the product offering in the Clearance Rack more often and will not post a current update every time that happens. Check the Clearance Rack often to make sure you don't miss out on your favorite retired items.
Shop my website to see all newly added products including some retired stamp sets at deeply reduced prices.
Just click the clearance rack 

My share today was done for my group's weekly challenge.  I used the set Chalk Talk, this set is also available in a bundle that includes Framelits,and Feels Good for the sentiment inside.  The paper used was Sahara Sand base and mat for tag, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla and a bit of Designer Paper from Sweater Weather DSP.  I added a little texture to the tag and Soft Sky mat using the Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Folder  For the finishing touches I added the candy dots to each side, Pear Pizzazz and Sahara Sand.  Lastly, I did a double bow with Soft Sky 1/2" Seam Binding.  I love, love, love the ribbon from Stampin' UP!.  They always have the right ribbon for your projects.  Have you tried it?
.



Well hope you enjoy the card.  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time........Be Kind and Do one thing today that makes YOU happy.
Rose Ann