Thursday, December 13, 2012

Come to Bethlehem




Wow, I can't believe there are only 12 days to Christmas.  Soon 2012 will be gone and we with have a new year to look forward to.  I have been busy getting my shopping done and cards made and mailed.   Today I have a card I created for one of my cards I sent this year.  It was done using "Come to Bethlehem" (120591) 

 

I did the base in Whisper White with my mat done in Basic Black that I ran thru the Big Shot to give it some dimension.  I used the Fancy Fan Textured Emboss Folder.  Then I used a small piece of  Silver Glitter.  Lastly I stamped my image on Shimmer paper and added a Rhinestone on the star.  I stamped the inside with the verse that was in the set.  I used Black Stazon to stamp my images.  Stampin' UP! makes it as easy as pie to create a beautiful card that will become a keepsake for your friends and family . 
A short post for today, until next time....be kind to one another and Do one thing today that makes you happy!

Stamp on
Rose Ann