Monday, October 1, 2012

It's BOO time with Goohly Ghouls

Happy Monday to all.  Today I am sharing a Halloween card I made, isn't the little Mummy cute?  I added a Googlie to give him a bit of dimension.  I used the Googly Ghouls set from the Holiday Catalog. My paper is More Mustard, Basic Black, a bit of Gray, touch of Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, a itsy piece of Vanilla and last but not least some Tangerine Tango.



Stamp Sets (both from Holiday Catalog)
Googly Ghouls: 128063 Clear $12.95 and Wood 128060 $16.95
Seasonal Sayings: 128009 Clear $16.95 and Wood 128006 $22.95

Paper;
More Mustard (cut one 51/2 x 81/2 crease and fold to measure 51/2 x 41/4 with fold at top)
Basic Black (cut one 51/4 x 4) using the Chevron Folder run this piece thru the Big Shot.
Basic Gray ( cut one 41/4 x 2 1/4 using the corner rounder round all 4 corners
Very Vanilla (cut cut 41/8 x 21/8 and round all 4 corners) and a piece of scrap to stamp BOO punch out letter with 1/2 Circle punch 119869
Howlstooth & Scaringbone  Designer Paper 126906 (cut a stripe from paper of choice and punch 3 scalloped triangles using the Petite Pennants Builder Punch 122361)
Tangerine Tango (use a scrap to punch out three triangles using the Pennants Punch

Ink:  Basic Black or color of choce
Assemble; using Mono adhesive tape the black layer to base.  Tape Vanilla to gray and pennants together.  I used a glue dot to add the letters and dimensionals to pop up the Ghouls and the pendants.  I added some Googlies to the letters O and it the eye of my mummies.   Lastly, I stamped Happy Halloween inside the card. 
Wow I didn't mean for this to be a long post, but I want you to be able to create my cards at home.  Until next time.......Do one thing today that makes you happy!
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment