Wednesday, July 18, 2018

One Sheet Wonder!

We all have heard of the One Sheet Wonder, right?  I didn't really look at this technique until the other day.  I ran across a YouTube Video which led me to this template by Michele Boyer on Craftsy,.  But you can find a variety of layouts online.  I think it will depend on your paper pattern.  This is a great way to get the most for your money.  I didn't come up with the same number of cards, but this will make a nice gift pack for a hostess or friend.

My paper was from the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper Pack from the 2017-2018 Catty.




The colors I decided on were  Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist and I tucked a Night of Navy in there.  There is a bit of Basic Black mixed in.  You could use only Whisper White for your card bases and that would be fine.  You could even use a box of card bases and envelopes from your  local craft store if you are just starting out.  I did stick with one ink color and that was Tranquil Tide but I took the sentiments from several stamp sets. 

Don't forget the Buy 3 get one free on Designer paper that runs until the end of the month.
Until next time...
Hugs
Rose Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment