Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Weekly Deals & A Share

Welcome to my pad, I am glad you stopped in.
Here is a box I did the other day.  It is done with Graphic 45 Artisan Style collection paper.  This is a new release collection and I love love love it.  Don't get me wrong, Stampin' UP! has the best Card Stock in the world, everything they do is top of the line.  From time to time I use Graphic 45 for my work because they are STUNNING.  I hate to cut them up:-)  These pictures are dull in comparison to the actual box. 
Here is my box....
I used a box I brought for the base and covered it



Everything centered around the Floral Ephemera card I picked because of the background patten.  I cut the flower petals from a second card to give the box top some dimension.  I popped it up on Dimensionals.   Inside I just added another Ephemera Card with a different design the inside of the box is done with a paper that compliments the colors of the Peacock card.  A few tags on the binding.  I wrapped this with a black sheer ribbon (which is under the front flower card)  I hope you enjoy this project.
ON to the Weekly Deals:

Remember March is National Craft Month so get out your glue, paper & glitter to create!
JAR..Saturday March7th is our Monthly Jacksonville Starz Blog Hop.  So check back on Saturday to see what fun Easter or Spring cards the Starz have made just for YOU!
Until next time....Be kind and DO one thing today that makes you HAPPY!
Rose Ann

Also an IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BLENDABILITIES: Stampin' Up! is experiencing quality issues with the Blendabilities markers. There are no issues with the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (item #132708) or the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad Refill (item #133456). ALL the Blendabilities have been made unorderable at this time, including the Blendabilities Sale-A-Bration item numbers. At this time, backorders for Blendabilities will not be fulfilled. While we may be disappointed, I am proud to see Stampin' Up! remove a product that isn't meeting their quality standards. I will keep you posted as I learn more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment