Monday, August 13, 2012

Triple Time Stamping



This is my verison of a card/techinque I saw on Dawn Olchefske's website.  It's called Triple Time Stamping and makes a fast and easy WOW card for any occasion.  I have done this card for several occasions with different colors and each have a different look.  For this card I used Creative Elements (122647) and  Fabulous Phrases (120501).  The paper is Whisper White and Basic Gray and ink was Basic Gray and Melon Mambo.  I finished it off with Rhinestone Basic Jewels  and a piece of Organza Ribbon. 
The measurements are White 5.25x4, 4.25x3, 3.25 x and a piece for inside 4x 5.  Basic Gray for base 8.5x4.25 folded, 4.5x3.25, 3.5x2.25. 
I hope you enjoy the card and stay tuned for some cards using our Hostess set Summer Afternoon.
Remember to do something every day that makes you happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment